For use on Military and Commercial Aircraft
- Used to connect a Flat Hose or a Rigid Hose to an Aircraft Connector
- Reduces from 10”, 12”, 14” diameter to 8” diameter
- 8″ to 4″ tapered reducers
The inlet end has a Velcro or Zipper cuff and the outlet end clamps onto the aircraft connector.
- Used to connect a Flat Hose or a Rigid Hose to a Aircraft Connector.
- Eliminates kinking between the Flat Hose or Rigid Hose and the Aircraft Connector.
*These 45 degree curved tapered adaptors are becoming more widely used at airports.
- Used to connect a Flat Hose or a Rigid Hose to an Aircraft Connector with either Velcro or Zipper cuff on inlet end.
- Eliminates kinking between the Flat Hose and the Aircraft Connector.
*These 90 degree Tapered Outlet Adaptors continue to be one of our best selling PCA Product accessories.
- Adds flexibility to hoses
- Reduces fittings from 8”, 12” or 14’
All of our Connectors and Adaptors are made offering a variety of inlet and outlet sizes. Each fit on universal hoses and fittings using Stitched Velcro Cuffs, Zipper Cuffs or Clamped Cuff Ends. The material is fire rated to the highest California rating and can be manufactured using standard 14 oz. PVC coated vinyl , or the more popular lightweight 10 oz. PVC coated vinyl.
contact us via this website or call 877.713.4209